“…for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness,
and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.”
At Grace Reformed Baptist Church
we hold to the following convictions:
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- There is one God, but three persons in the Godhead; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, described as the Trinity;
- The absolute sovereignty of the Triune God;
- The deity of Jesus Christ is an essential element of biblical Christianity as are; His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death, and His bodily resurrection;
- The present exaltation of Jesus Christ in heaven and His future return to judge the world and establish His everlasting kingdom.
- Salvation is by the grace of God alone, on the basis of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and is attained in no way by human merit;
- The only valid answer to the many evils of our present society is found in the gospel of Jesus Christ, which is the only means of salvation to those who truly believe it;
- God commands, “ All men everywhere to repent”, and believe the gospel, and that the gospel must be proclaimed to all;
- The church is composed solely of repentant and believing sinners who confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and submit to His rule and authority as set forth in the Bible; and
- Christians have a solemn obligation to conduct themselves at all times in a manner worthy of the gospel they profess to believe.